Because the well-being of our society depends on the health of our natural environment, the Sheraton is committed to our stance as an environmentally-friendly green hotel. By conserving natural resources and reporting on key factors, we minimize waste and enhance overall environmental quality.
Among other initiatives, our New York lodging utilizes:
In addition, we use a variety of practices to raise awareness among our guests, staff, business partners and local community members. See the full list of environmentally-friendly initiatives
Minimize your carbon footprint and keep Mother Earth healthy during your next NY Midtown hotel stay by:
1. Using your towels more than once before requesting laundry service.
2. Turning off the lights when you leave your guest room.
3. Sampling our on-site restaurant’s locally-grown menu items to help support farmers within a 100-mile radius.
4. Reducing taxi fume emissions by walking to the many nearby attractions less than a mile from our location.
5. Opting for our on-site water filtration system, linenless tables and other sustainable products during your next event.
Lodging in New York City doesn’t have to mean taking a break from doing your part! Join the Sheraton New York Hotel on our green journey during your next visit to The Big Apple.