Located just blocks from Central Park our hotel near Times Square is convenient to activities in and around this historic spot. Where tourists and New Yorkers converge Central Park is a must-see attraction for any New York visit.
Central Park features:
- The Great Lawn
- The Blockhouse Fort from the War of 1812
- Central Park Z00 and Wildlife Center and Children’s Zoo
- Two skating rinks
- Public swimming pool
- A bird sanctuary and conservatory garden
- The Belvedere Castle exhibit
- Bicycle rentals at the Columbus Circle entrance
New York City Midtown Hotel Near Scenic Bryant Park
Bryant Park is an urban refuge that sits under city skyscrapers and is full of historical monuments. Featuring a unique garden and expansive lawn, Bryant Park is the perfect spot to soak in a New York afternoon.
Bryant Park includes:
- The New York Public Library building
- Bronze statue of the German Writer Goethe, and American writer Gertrude Stein
- Several restaurants
- Le Carrousel ride
- Chess and Backgammon area
During the winter season, Bryant Park features a free ice-skating rink, lit during the evening hours, which also offers skate rental if needed. The tree-lined walkways are dotted with holiday shops and a seasonal heated outdoor café and bar.
Conveniently located near Broadway, top tours, entertainment and shopping the Sheraton Hotel near Times Square is the perfect hotel for a New York getaway.
Make your plans today and experience the friendly service and comfortable amenities at the Sheraton New York City Midtown Hotel.