Upgrade to Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
"The room was excellent, Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service."
Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
• Keyed access to a private Club lounge
• Open 24/7
• Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
• Guest rooms on a separate executive floor
• Stunning views from Club lounge and guest room
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free WiFi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
• Arranging early check-in
• Room preferences
• Preferred dining and event reservations
• Airport and local transportation
• Printing, networking and technical support
“The VIP & Club Services Team is available exclusively for our VIP & Club guests. We are on hand to arrange any guest requests from room arrangements to dining engagements, to special moments that last a lifetime. With a touch of personalization, we allow our guests to experience an unforgettable stay that makes them feel home away from home.”
VIP & Club Services Manager
Please contact our VIP team via email for any requests you may have.
- The Club lounge is open 24/7.
- Continental breakfast served 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on weekends. Includes fresh whole fruits, yogurt and steel-cut oatmeal with a selection of toppings, cereals, assorted pastries, hard-boiled eggs, juice, and coffee.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day.
- Evening Hors d’oeuvres: served 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. daily. Includes a vegetable crudité with assorted dipping sauces, a cheese display with fresh fruits and crackers, and an antipasto salad.
- Cash bar service available from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- Located on the 44th floor of our hotel near Times Square, our Club Lounge boasts large panoramic windows overlooking 7th Avenue toward Times Square, Central Park and the Hudson River.
Take in stunning NYC views
Enjoy the view from our spacious Club Lounge. Take in panoramic skyline views of stunning New York City, including some of the city's most notable landmarks, including Central Park, Times Square, and the Hudson River.
SPG PLATINUM MEMBERS
Experience the best that Platinum membership has to offer, from complimentary Sheraton Club access to preferred guestrooms.
SPG GOLD AND PREFERRED MEMBERS
Gold & Preferred members may use Starpoints to upgrade their reservation to Sheraton Club.
Club Room Upgrade – 1,500 – 2,750 points per night
Club Suite Upgrade - 12,000 - 16,000 points per night
Relax like a #VIP
Share your Club moments with #SheratonClub and geotag us on Instagram for the chance to see your photo below.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
70%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The room was comfortable and very well attended to. The staff was courteous and warm and always willing to help clueless visitors, like me, with things like arranging shuttles to the airport ($21 versus a $50 cab ride, just saying), to which train would be best for getting to Brooklyn (the quickest route is often the most complicated, meaning transfers, huge crowds, and an expectation that you know what you're doing). I received free bottles of water every day from staff, which is great in a city where a small chunk of spinach lasagna is easily $15.00.
Also, if the intensity of Times Square gets wearisome, Times Square is also one of the easiest places to get out of, with plentiful subway access to get pretty much anywhere with ease (except quittin' time. Oof! Just be prepared to be sat on for long periods of time lol.)
Anyway, the Sheraton is the real deal and I feel really lucky to have been hosted by such a gracious group of dedicated staff. Support the arts!!!! (#naea)