Executive Conference Center
In March, the Sheraton New York Times Square hotel officially unveiled a completely new lower lobby conference space, with 11,000 sq. ft. of enhanced meeting services that provide boutique-style, personalized services and F&B options to smaller groups and executive meetings up to 100 attendees. The refresh features a $2.2 million soft goods renovation including new carpet, lighting, wall coverings, electronic readerboards and a state of the art custom boardroom table, pre-wired to advance AV needs. In addition, all lower lobby level restrooms were fully upgraded. The space, which features a 52nd Street entrance separate from the hotel lobby, has event managers and conference services staff dedicated specifically to smaller meetings.
You can easily plan a successful executive board meeting in a contemporary NYC conference center that offers premium services and flexible meeting packages.
Offering value, and affordability you can book our Executive Conference Center package with ease. The basic business package includes:
- Premium meeting space
- Continental breakfast
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Lunch buffet in the Hudson Market, the hotel’s Manhattan restaurant
- Ergonomic Seating in all rooms, for extra comfort
- Audio Visual – LCD Projector, Screen, Flipcharts
Our NYC conference center offers all of the comforts and features requisite of an I.A.C.C.-certified conference center, along with a wide range of business amenities, including:
- Flexible meeting rooms to accommodate between 10 to 180 guests
- Private entrances
- Full-service FedEx Office® located on property
- Executive boardroom custom made table for up to 22 attendees
- On-site audiovisual technicians and state-of-the-art equipment
- Half-day and full day meeting packages
A state-of-the-art New York meeting space, the Executive Conference Center also features Cisco TelePresence Suite, for virtual meetings with global participants.
The Sheraton offers flexible NYC meeting space with top business services ideal for large groups.
To get more information or to book an Executive Conference Center Package, please contact John Yake.
Hotel At a Glance
|Executive Conference Center Brochure|
|Capacity Chart PDF|
|Submit a Request for Proposal|