When it comes to shipping personal or business packages to our hotel while traveling, we understand the importance of taking great care and precaution while handling your items*. That’s why the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel makes it easy and inexpensive to retrieve your packages during your stay.
Package Handling Policy:
- All packages are to be delivered to the loading dock and will be stored in the Business Center located on the lower lobby level.
- Storage Fee: The price on receiving will be based on pounds and will include storage. If the storage exceeds three days, a $25 storage fee (per item/day) will be added.
- Handling Fees**
- Inbound Package Handling Fees:
- 0 to 5 pounds: $7.50
- 6 to 20 pounds: $15.00
- 21 to 50 pounds: $20.00
- 50 to 100 pounds: $30.00
- Crates: $75.00
- Outbound Package Handling Fees:
- $7.50 each box
Package Room Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Have additional questions? Visit the Package Room first-hand, conveniently located in the lower lobby of our hotel, or call directly at 212-841-5342. All Fed-Ex, UPS, and Priority Mail envelopes are received by the Business Center, and our Package Room receives all faxes. Please refer to your Meeting & Event Manager for all pricing related to box shipping, receiving and delivering.
*Any items delivered by bell staff (when Package Room is closed) will be $10.00 per bell cart (not applicable to oversized items).
**The handling fee for inbound and outbound packages is retained by the hotel and is not a tip, gratuity, or service charge for employees.
***Please note: In addition to above charges, a $1.50 service charge per item will be added to your master account. The entire charge per item is distributed to Package Room employees. No other fee or charge is a tip, gratuity, or service charge for any employee. The hotel will not accept or store pallets, as all incoming pallets must be unloaded from the loading dock.