The Presidential Suite
This unique two-bedroom, three-bathroom suite is ideal for guests looking to entertain. Located off a private hallway on the 21st floor, host up to 40 people in the 600-square-foot living area complete with two full couches. The living room is accompanied by a connecting dining room with large table and service kitchen. As you entertain, you and your guests will enjoy panoramic views of 7th Avenue through oversized windows designed by Morris Lapidus, the hotel’s original architect.
The master bedroom includes a king Sheraton Signature Sleeper Experience Bed for an unmatched night’s sleep and dressing area while the second bedroom features the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience Bed in double beds. Both bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms including double vanities and Shine for Sheraton™ Bath Amenities. The separate office is a flexible room that can provide a quiet, productive workspace.
- Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary access to the fitness center
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shine for Sheraton bath amenities
- Complimentary in-room Starbucks coffee and tea
- Oversized work space with ergonomic chair
- Individual climate control
- In-room dining available
- Complimentary crib is available upon request
- Sheraton Club Lounge Access**
- 50" flat screen TV
- Spectacular views of 7th avenue
- Service kitchen
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
**Sheraton Club Lounge access includes complimentary Wi-Fi, Daily breakfast, evening Hors d'oeuvres, choice of daily Newspapers and domestic phone calls.
Please call the hotel at (212) 841-6767 to make a reservation.