Just a five-minute walk from our hotel, Times Square boasts activity and excitement to fuel your visit to New York City. With inspiring cityscape views from our hotel, you won't want to miss out on the thrill. Bustling with people and filled with shops and vendors, Times Square has something for everyone any time of year. Be sure to ask our concierge team about the city's best-kept secrets and activities. Some of the things to do in Times Square include:
- New Year's Eve Ball: Take a look at the iconic Waterford Crystal ball that is at the heart of Times Square's annual New Year's celebration. Weighing in at 11,875 pounds, the crystal ball is a dynamic way to ring in the new year.
- Catch a glimpse of a street performer: Be part of the audience to the fascinating amateur street entertainers in Times Square on a sunny day.
- Eat lunch or dinner at Carmine's or John's Pizzeria: Taste the delectable Italian cuisine at these NYC hotspots. Enjoy the filling family-style dishes offered at Carmine's or the authentic New York-style pizza at John's Pizzeria.
- Compare prices when shopping souvenirs: With many vendors, we suggest comparing prices when searching for a knick-knack to bring home. Most of the places carry similar items and you can generally save about 25% by taking the time to shop around.
- Get discounted show tickets at TKTS: Check out the TKTS booth for discounts of up to 50% on tickets to Broadway and off-Broadway productions. Don't be fooled by the long line - it moves fast (or, skip the line altogether at the South Street Seaport TKTS location).
Plan your visit now! See our exclusive hotel packages for your stay near Times Square.